Google Pay - a simple and secure payment app
Make UPI transfers or do mobile recharges, bills and payments to businesses with your bank account with Google Pay, a simple and secure payments app by Google. Using NPCI's (National Payments Corporation of India) BHIM Unified Payments Interface (BHIM UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Google Pay. You must have an Indian bank account with a phone number linked to it to use this version of Google Pay.
Multiple layers of security from your bank and Google --
● Your hard-earned money is kept safely in your bank account and you have control over money leaving your bank account. With a world-class security system that helps detect fraud and hacking, we are committed to keeping your money safe and we work with your bank to protect your payment information, wherever you shop online or offline.
● Each transaction is secured with your UPI PIN, and you can safeguard your account with a device lock method such as your fingerprint.
● Google Pay works with all banks in India that support BHIM UPI.
Hassle free Recharge & Bill Payments using Google Pay --
● Conveniently pay water, broadband, electricity, landline, gas bills and more.
● You only need to link your biller accounts once, Google Pay remind you thereon to pay your bill with just a few taps. Google Pay works with billers across the country.
● Find the latest prepaid recharge plans and easily recharge your mobile plan.
● Recharge any prepaid mobile in fewer steps. Find the best and latest recharge plans as well as repeat recharge in one tap.
● You can also recharge your DTH connections across all providers.
Banking at home using Google Pay --
● Check your bank account balance - No need to visit the bank or ATM to see your bank balance, quickly view your bank account balance anytime, easily.
● QR code payments - Pay by phone through the QR code scanner at your favorite offline neighbourhood shops and merchants.
● You can transfer money to any Bank account (he/she may not be a Google Pay user) from home using Google Pay App.
● Send and receive money directly from your bank account to any bank account, including those who are not on Google Pay, via UPI transfers. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets and you don't need to do additional KYC.