1. Download or update PayZapp from play-store or from Apple-store. Login to PayZapp.
2. If you don't have any account, then download it and create a new account. To download the app, see "About PayZapp" section below.
3. After login, you have to update KYC as the per RBI guidelines. To update it, you should use Aadhar Card (where mobile number is linked with Aadhar card), and verify with OTP.
4. On PayZapp homepage, click on Balance (top right side) => add money to PayZapp wallet using any available payment methods there.
4. Now, go to "Recharge/ Bill pay' section => Choose Mobile/ Datacard or DTH => enter amount (Rs.100 or more) => PAY
5. Now you are redirected to "PayZapp InApp Payment" within the app. You see your PayZapp card balance here. Don't click [Approve] button now.
6. Now click on "Got a promo code?" link. Enter & apply the promo code: active
7. If promo code is applied successfully, now you hit [Approve] button within PayZapp InApp Payment window.
8. That's it. Your cashback will be credited to PayZapp wallet within 10 working days, if recharge is successful.