Get 10% Cashback (upto Rs.250) on Tata Sky DTH Recharge on PayZapp by scanning mVISA QR
• Offer Provided By
for All User
• Valid For
: DTH Recharge
• You get the offer,when you: do Recharge / Bill Payment.
• Promo code / Coupon code
: No promo code required. (Scanning through Bharat QR or mVISA and pay with PayZapp)
• Minimum Amount of Recharge/ Bill Payment
: Rs 50
• Maximum Cashback
: Rs 250
• Offer expiry date : 30/04/2018
• Payment method(s): Real Debit Card (not virtual card), Real Credit Card (not addon card), Master card (visa logo), RUPAY Card
Terms & Conditions
* Scan 'Bharat QR' or 'mVisa QR' & Pay with PayZapp at online merchant or any retail outlet merchants & Get 10% cashback upto Rs.250, per month during the offer period. Minimum transaction size is Rs. 50.
* Cashback is eligible for transactions done through scanning Bharat QR or mVisa QR code and paying through (Visa/ Mastercard/ Rupay cards) only via PayZapp. No promo code required.
* Offer valid from 1st April 2018 to 30th April 2018.
* Customers should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
* Cashback will be auto-credited to your PayZapp account within 30 working days after the date of the transaction made.
* For cashback queries write to email@example.com
* In case the booking is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant's end (Not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days.
* To avail cashback, you should pay by scanning 'Bharat QR' or 'mVISA QR' code and pay with PayZapp. Here are some examples.
* IRCTC e-ticket booking : At Payment page -> mVisa 'Scan & Pay' -> QR code will be generated -> Log on to PayZapp -> Scan QR & Pay with linked card.
* TataSky recharge - Scan the QR Code on TV Screen (Press home button on Tata Sky remote and Select ‘Account Summary’) or mytatasky.com, using PayZapp.
* Dominos Web online order - Check out page 'Bharat QR' -> QR code will be generated -> Log on to PayZapp -> Scan QR & Pay with linked card.
* Checkout other online Scan & Pay merchant partners like ACT, Dominos, MTNL, LIC, Tata power, Airtel DTH & more.
* Offline retail outlet merchant:
Reliance retail outlet store -> At cash counter ask for Digi POS machine 'Bharat QR' -> Log on to PayZapp app & Scan & Pay with linked card via PayZapp.
* Offer valid on other 'Bharat QR' retail outlets also.
* Fuel retail outlet (IOCL & BPCL):
At cash counter ask for Digi POS machine 'Bharat QR' -> Log on to PayZapp app & Scan & Pay with linked card via PayZapp.
How To Get This Offer
1. Download or update PayZapp from play-store or from Apple-store. Login to PayZapp.
2. If you don't have any account, then download it and create a new account. To download the app, see "About PayZapp" section below.
3. After login, you have to update KYC as the per RBI guidelines. To update it, you should enter Aadhar Card number & verify with OTP. (this OTP comes to the mobile number, linked with Aadhar number).
4. Open your Tata Sky TV. Press home button on Tata Sky remote and Select [Account Summary] to get QR code. Alternatively login to mytatasky.com (https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal) to get QR code.
5. Now login to PayZapp. Click on 'Bharat QR' & scan the QR code. Approve the amount & pay through Visa/ Mastercard/ Rupay cards only within PayZapp InApp Payment. No promo code required.
Supported Operators / Service Providers, compatible with this offer through PayZapp
PayZapp (developed by HDFC Bank) – Recharge, Online Bill Payments, BharatQR Payments, Travel, Shopping, Movies and more in just One Click. Bharat QR supports payment by mVisa QR, MasterPass QR and Rupay QR. Available to customers of all banks PayZapp is a complete payment solution giving you the power to pay in just One Click. PayZapp lets you recharge your mobile, DTH and data card, pay utility bills, compare and book flight tickets, bus and hotels, shop, buy movie tickets, music and groceries, avail great offers at SmartBuy, and send money to anyone in your phone book. PayZapp is convenient, fast and secure. Link your Debit and Credit Card ek baar and pay karo baar baar. No need to re-load money again and again. Moreover your card details are secure with the bank and not stored on your mobile phone or on transacting sites. It uses a proprietary technology that conducts three security checks for each transaction. So don’t just pay. PayZapp it! For support during download or registration please call us at 1800 102 9426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your feedback/complaint here. Visit PayZapp Website. Download PayZapp App (android/ iOS). If you're new user, then enter referral code onrcdl while signup. Then you get cashback (upto Rs. 100) on first recharge / bill payment on PayZapp.