Do both a mobile top-up/recharge and DTH payment of at least Rs 148 each on the Google Pay app and earn a locked scratch card worth Rs 10 - 1000.
|Provided By||Google Pay (All User)|
|Minimum Amount of Recharge or Bill Payment||Rs 148|
|Maximum Cashback||Rs 1000|
|Offer valid till||24/04/2020 [Offer Expired]|
|Promo code / Coupon code||No promo code needed. Read offer carefully. |
|Promo code is usable for||1 times.|
How To Get This Offer
1. Download or update Google Pay app from play store. If you do not have any account there, create it now. It is very easy like phonepe app.
2. Because Google pay app works with UPI linked bank accounts, so you have to add at least one bank account with google pay otherwise you cant make payment.
3. You may check the offer. For this login to Google pay app -> Offers (under Promotions) -> discover offers. If you do not find the offer here, then you do not get cashback. You have to do BOTH Prepaid Mobile Recharge + DTH Recharge (of amount Rs 148 or more) during the offer period to get cashback.
4. If the offer is shown, then back to app homepage, click on "+ New Payment" button -> do Mobile Recharge & DTH (TV) Recharge (within Bill Payments) both, each of Rs 148 or more. (You can do any recharge first time).
5. After doing both recharges during offer period (2nd April - 20th April 2020), you will earn scratch card. Scratch this soon and earned cashback is directly added to your linked bank account. Scratch card will expire at 30th April 2020
Download Offer Images in HD quality
Terms & Conditions
1. Do both a mobile top-up/recharge and DTH payment of at least Rs 148 each on the Google Pay app and earn a locked scratch card worth Rs 10 - 1000.
2. Offer is valid till 24th April 2020 and the locked scratch card will expire at 30th April 2020.
Supported Operators / Service Providers, compatible with this offer through Google Pay
About Google Pay
Google pay is a simple & secured payment app developed by Google LLC. Using this app, you can send money to your friends, pay bills or recharge your phone. Google Pay works with all banks in India that supports BHIM UPI.