Last Update: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 08:19:25
PhonePe App first UPI transaction offer - Send Rs 400 to your friend's / your other PhonePe account and get Rs 200 instant cashback. You can transfer this money to your bank account or do any recharges.• Promo code / Coupon code : No promo code needed. Get cashback on 1st UPI transaction via PhonePE
• Get 50% cashback (upto Rs 200) on Recharge / Bill Payment / Sending money using first UPI transaction on PhonePe.
• Make any recharge / bill payment of Rs 400 or more or just send Rs 400 to your 2nd PhonePe account and get Rs 200 cashback.
• Offer is valid till 16th March, 2017.
How to Install PhonePe App on your android Smartphone & create VPA (Virtual Payment Address)
1. Please keep this ready - a smartphone where phonepe app is not installed before, a bank account with working debit card (not maestro card).
2. Note that, PhonePe Registered Mobile Number = Bank Registered Mobile number (must). If your phone is a dual sim, then please deactivate other sim by going sim option.
3. Firstly download / install PhonePe android app from here.
4. Make sure that the mobile number, registered with bank, is already inserted within that smartphone and is default sms sending sim.
5. Open PhonePe app.Click [Send SMS] button below.
6. After SMS is send automatically (make sure that SMS has been sent from that mobile number, which is registered with your banks). Now you will see your registered mobile number in the screen, fill up basic profile & click [Activate Account] button below.
7. Now create VPA (Virtual Payment Address). Its like creating an email address. It should be your-name@ybl. You may choose suggestion below. Finally click [Create New VPA] button below.
8. Hurray, you successfully create a new phonepe account & virtual payment address. Now you've to link bank accounts with your VPA. Choose any one of the following banks. Make sure that the mobile number with which you create this phonepe account, the same mobile number is also registered with bank. And you've a valid atm/debit card associated with this bank account and card should contain an expiry date.
9. Choose one bank account. Bank account associated with phonepe registered mobile number is now displayed on your screen. Click on [Set MPIN] or [Reset MPIN] button now.
10. Now to link this bank with your phonepe & VPA, take working ATM or Debit card in your hand and enter last 6 digit of your ATM / Debit card number & expiry date in the screen. Then click on [Verify] button. An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and set MPIN now.
11. Now you've completed 2nd step, i.e. bank account is added successfully with VPA. You can now see your bank account, bank branch, IFSC Code from PhonePe App and also check balance now from PhonePe App (by entering MPIN)
12. Now make recharge / bill payment of Rs 400+ or send Rs 400 to your 2nd PhonePe account and get Rs 200 cashback instantly. You should do it using UPI. UPI is Unified Payment Interface, where your money is directly debited from your bank account (by giving MPIN).
Send money to your/friend's 2nd PhonePe account - go to homepage of phonepe => click on [Send] => Choose phonepe registered mobile number or type your friend's number => Enter amount (Rs 400) => Choose linked bank account => Click [Send] => enter mpin and otp (if comes) => get cashback of Rs 200 instantly.
13. Cashback Proof - (added soon)
14. How to send money to bank account - click menu (left top) => choose wallet => drag wallet to bank logo.
Terms & Conditions -
PhonePe App loot offer, phonepe online recharge offer,